Tuesday, September 23, 2008
1. Friday we had homecoming activities at Carl Albert. The kids had a great day spending all day with their dad.
Here they are waiting for the homecoming parade to start. They are thinking, "Get this mother of a parade started do I can get my chubby hands on some candy."
Seriously, is this child not gorgeous? I mean, I'm not biased or anything. And please ignore my total ghettoness and the fact that it looks like I only have one tooth. I promise I have more than one tooth.
Kendall is showing off her CA pride. No, she never takes her hand out of her mouth.
2. Saturday was equally as busy. We went to two ball games, one at CA and one at OC. Two ball games in one day. I know. Don't you wish you were my kids? Or me?
3. I've been busy eating these (scroll down to the peanut butter fudge brownies...three words:OMG).
4. Sunday, at the in-laws house, Cason was asleep on the bed and then we found him like this:
He fell off the bed without waking up. This has nothing to do with why I haven't posted.
5. I took Kendall to the doctor on Monday for her nine month check up. We had some issues. She has not gained hardly any weight and she's not even on the growth chart. She's in the 0% for weight. So she had to get some tests done. So not fun in any way. If anyone has been with their child while getting the heel stick....imagine that 100 times worse. But she lived. But keep Kendall in your prayers that everything turns out ok. Her dr. thinks there is no reason to worry, she just wanted to check some things out.
So there. That's why I haven't posted! Now leave me alone (MOM!).