Wednesday, September 17, 2008
So after being tagged twice (because I'm just that cool), I thought I would oblige and list six random things about myself. Of course that's hard to do because here on the blog, much like the gynecologist's office, it all just hangs out. I think I've actually done this before...but I won't look at what I wrote.
1. I hate popsicles. I have never liked them. When I was young, I would pretend that I liked them around my friends, but I really didn't (see, my need to please started early). When I was in labor with Cason, the nurse asked me if I wanted a popsicle, and not wanting to be rude (what is wrong with me?!) I said yes. I got about 1/3 of the way through it and had to throw it out and ask for ice chips.
2. One thing I HATE about living in Oklahoma is that there are no turn lanes. What the heck, Oklahoma? I insist that this one thing makes me a worse driver here than in (The Great State of) Texas.
3. In high school, my BFF Stace and I said we had this thing called "the thigh feeling." Meaning, when we were nervous, we could feel it in our thighs. If one, or both, of us were nervous, we would say, "I have the thigh feeling." THAT, my friends, is randomness. Stacy, I love you girl and no one understands my randomness quite like you.
4. The first CD I ever owned was BoyzIIMen, II. The one with "Water Runs Dry" on it. It was stolen years later, but then I met Colin and he had it! So now its on our iTunes. Now you see why I love that guy.
5. I love Napoleon Dynamite. And I'm not afraid to say it. I also like Nacho Libre. And we OWN both of those movies. So there.
6. I'm a talk radio lover. Cason knew Rush Limbaugh's voice at a very early age. Judge me if you will, I care not.
So there you have it. Normally, I don't tag but this time I'm going to tag: Jess, Cheri, Liz Brooke and Stace...because I want to read what they say.
And I will post my recipes soon guys!